CUSTOM JEWELRY IN BELLEVUE, WA
Vitaly Exquisite Custom Jewelry has a long history of designing fine pieces of jewelry for individuals. Whether you have family gems or diamonds you wish to restyle, or desire a unique piece of jewelry for you or a loved one, we will be sure that professional jewelry designers will work closely with you to create that one-of-a-kind masterpiece that you most desire.
COMPUTER AIDED DESIGNS
Jewelry designers have always used the most modern equipment and employed the newest techniques. The next step is Computer Aided Design (CAD). No longer are two-dimensional black and white sketches the norm. CAD has defined the new standard by giving you fully rendered three-dimensional color view of any concept that is being created for you — giving you the opportunity to ‘see’ your custom designed jewelry before it is physically created.
CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS
Professional jewelry designers work with you to customize every detail of your special jewelry piece. The typical process includes:
- Conversing with you to determine the overall idea of what you want
- Choosing the type of item (Just about any type of custom jewelry can be created. Rings, pendants or chain.
- Choose the material (any type of precious metal can be used – including 14K and 18K gold, silver, and platinum).
- Sketch the item – this ensures that the designer is on track and has the right idea of what you want
- Vitaly Jewelry artisan will begin creating a 3D CAD (computer-aided design) model of the design.
- Production: Wax mold – Wax model is created in 3D printer.
- “Invest” the mold – basically creating mold with a plaster-of-paris type material
- “Debubblize” the mold – the mold is put in a vacuum to extract any bubbles
- “Burn-out” the mold – heat the mold at high temperatures for a long period of time to remove any wax and wax residue
- Cast the item – gold is melted in a crucible and poured in the mold
- Break away the mold – once solidified the mold is broken away revealing a “rough casting”
- Clean, polish, and insert stone